Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PS3 For sale, only 1 year old and a selection of games *

Selling my PS3 as i recently got a PS Vita for my birthday and no longer require my PS3, the PS3 itself is in perfect condition and ive never had any problems with it. Comes with all the leads, including the HD cable and two controllers, one of which is a trigger happy controller ( those who play COD will know what this means). Selection of games included. Fifa 12 COD modern warfar Fifa Street Homecoming PES 2012 and many more Am willing to sell it with 4 free games and any others will cost you 3 a game Please can you either e-mail me or text me on 07734884668 as currently on nights and dont need to be woken up with phone calls, i will respond ASAP. Would like a quick sale on this and no time wasters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular