Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ps3 Slim 120gb Latest firmware 4.11 for sale all wires included LOOK !

Hi there I am selling my PS3 slim 120 gb with official Dual Shock 3 wireless sixasis controller. It includes the power cable, the usb charging cable for the controller and original wires to connect to the t.v. screen. I will also add a 1.8m gold plated HDMI cable for excellent HD quality display. The PS3 slim makes a lovely Blueray player and has excellent high definition clarity when played on any HD television. It has been used so there is wear visible on the controller but the console it very clean and in good solid condition. I will throw in an extra one or two pairs of brand new thumbsticks that i have spare for the controller. Looking at the console I notice that a couple of rubber feet are missing, these can be easily replaced by any rubber/ sticky insulation sticker available very cheap from hardware stores. I will try and sort this out myself before you collect. Thanks for reading sorry about the long essay. Thornbury Leeds Road area near McDonalds nr Thornbury roundabout. Can deliver - ask for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular