Saturday, September 15, 2012
Custom Built PC package, Windows 7, 6GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, ATHLON II X2 250, Office 2007 *
I am selling my AMAZING computer package due to the fact I am buying a laptop for work needs.
It’s custom built from my local computer shop, I’ve owned it less than a year from brand new, so it’s in great condition and I’ve just had it taken to a computer shop for a full cleanup so it’s as new from out the box.
The case itself as can be seen from the pictures features neon lights and a Perspex side panel – Very Cool guys! The specs are – AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.01GHz processor, 6GB of DDR3 Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, NVidia GeForce 7025 Graphics, Windows 7, Office 2007, 1 brand new full years Anti-Virus Subsciption, 17” Monitor, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse package – The Monitor is from my old computer so this isn’t new, but it’s a 17” flatscreen also in great condition.
I’m looking for 350 ovno and it’s entirely worth every penny. I can deliver the computer and viewings are welcome.
My phone number is – 07594418485
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi All I have for sale 51 x ST6001U SAW Controllers. They will be supplied with only 33 USB cable kits. Compatible with General Tou...
-
ONLY 1 YEAR OLD! Lenovo ThinkCentre 8808 - Core 2 Duo E2140 1.6 GHz Form Factor: Small form factor Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.2 in x 14.1...
-
Selection of Sony PS1 Games 13 in total including: Ridge Racer Fifa 99 Actual Soccer 2 Tomb Raider Descent 2 Fifa 96 PGA Tour 96...
-
the sims 2 pc full game + 4 expansion packs with all booklets the sims 2 game sim pets expansion nightlife expansion open for busines...
-
!MORE PHOTOS!: https://picasaweb.google.com/116983353953913407635/SZ4SZ5?authkey=Gv1sRgCOKKkp2Mmu-7twE Sony Vaio VGN-SZ4 or VGN-SZ5 RE...
-
original crystal xbox boxed with 3 games plus 1 remote hardly ever used great condtion the games are simpsons hit and run halo 2 and buffy t...
-
3 * Duracell Capless USB 2.0 Flash / Key Drive 4GB Brand New, Sealed Duracell - Flash memory you can trust! It makes per...
-
hi thanks for looking .. i m selling today the superb compaq evo d510s .. as you can see in the pic nice condition .. this is the small form...
-
Intel Celeron 2.53ghz 1Gb of Ram 40GB Hard Dribe DVD/CD-RW Drive Windows XP Pro installed and registered All updates carried out ...
-
3 barely used seafarer hard drives 1 1tb and 2 500gb am open to offers for quick sale or possible swap for any gb size hard drive suitable f...
0 comments:
Post a Comment