Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ipad 3 HD 16gb with 3G Mobile Broadband Brand New/Boxed only 1 Week Old ?

I have an Apple Ipad 3/HD only 1 week old only been used once to fully charge battery and insert sim card for mobile broadband. Its brand new and boxed with full 12 month warranty from Apple. Also comes with mini sim card for Three Mobile Broadband with 3g worth of data included. Paid 499 a week ago wanting 400. Will not be swayed on price so please do not contact me with offers of less than what the asking price is because I am afraid they will be ignored. The only thing I would swap/exchange for this is a Samsung Galaxy S3 I do not want nor need any other items. Sorry about being so direct in the wording of this ad, but you would be suprised the stuff people like and pull to get a cheaper price or the stuff they think you would take in exchange. Please feel free to call anytime from 9am to midnight or email but no texts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular