Saturday, July 28, 2012

Macbook Pro - pick up this weekend? *

**I need to get this sold as soon as possible! Just sat doing nothing** Hi. Im selling my Macbook Pro :( Ive recently got one from my work, which is nice but it means I have to say goodbye to this one. Had this for about 2 years, great machine, very quick - i do video editing and its never let me down (Can leave FinalCutPro7 on it, with various other software if you like...?) Pretty good condition, few scratches on the bottom but nothing major - it never leaves the house. Heres the stats - Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz 250gb HD Im based in N7 (Zone 2 London) to pick up, or work in West London (White City) if you wanna pick up there, or I can post it. Any questions get in touch... MAKE ME AN OFFER:)! Thanks,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular