Saturday, September 22, 2012

Apple IPAD 32GB 3G WIFI WARRANTY ALL under £200 +

Hi All Thanks for looking. I have for sale - due to an upgrade, my brand new replacement IPAD - with 3 months extended warranty on it - a totally super device and offer. You wont get many if any with warranty left and not for less then 200!!! It is the first generation, but has all the top specs of the 600 machines: 32GB memory 3G connectivity Wifi Access Has 2.5 months of Apple warranty left to add to everything!!! USB cable with original, working earphones. I know it will go fast so first to pick up or arrange payment has it, I cant hold it for anyone. I also have a cool Belkin travel bag that I can chuck in for 10 if wanted. Totally cool device, so please get in touch Selling coz I just bought the Ipad 3 for work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular