Sunday, September 23, 2012

LG Flatron D2342 3D LED PC Monitor *

Thank you for viewing my ad. Here I have for sale is my immaculate LG Flatron D2342 3d LED PC Monitor. This montor cost me over 200 around 8months ago and has not really been used. Reason for sale is that i use my laptop more than i use my PC so its not needed. This really is an excellent professional monitor and at 75 is a REAL BARGAIN. For this price you will get the monitor (no box), the power cable and an HDMI cable. If you check ebay and amazon you can see that these monitors are for sale at over 100 so this is very cheap. Quick sale needed. I can deliver for a small petrol cost depending where you live. Check this link for more information about this monitor!! - http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-D2342P-PN-led-monitor Call or text me for more information 07414873808 (Not open to any offers - 75only) Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular