Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Brilliant Dell Inspiron red Laptop +

This is my laptop 16months old, Red colour, with Intel Processor 2,2ghz, 3 rams, and HDD 500gb, also has 4 usb slots, and HDMI, multi card reader slot, already installed Windows XP, comes with all drivers for XP, runs perfeclty never had any problems with this computer, genuine reasons for selling, i bought myself a desktop computer for gamming and i`m not using this anymore plus i`ve got my Ipdd for internet, and this one is just laying in the house unused. The price is not negociable, and is included shipping as well. My laptop has only one single issue, my little brother broke the " y " keypad, and because i coudn`t be bothered to buy one from internet, i just replaced it with a black one as seen in picture one genuine cost less than 2 - 3 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular