Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB Black Console (PAL) with 13 Games - Great Condition +

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB Black Console (PAL) with 13 Games - Great Condition This console has no damage and therefore is in excellent condition. The included games are all genuine. The console was given to me as a Christmas present a couple of years ago but as im not much of a gamer it has been rarely used. I have just moved into a new flat and have a genuine reason to sell....I need to de-clutter. I live in Manchester city centre so the buyer is welcome to collect. Games are all in excellent condition and are as follows.... •Star Wars - The Force Unleashed •Ghostbusters •FIFA 12 •FIFA 11 •FIFA 09 •Halo 3 •Red Dead Redemption •Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 •Call Of Duty - Black Ops •AC/DC Live - Rockband •The Beatles - Rockband •Rockband •Metallica - Guitar Hero Also included in the sale.... •Two official Xbox 360 controllers. •Official Xbox HDMI cable & original scart cable. •Rockband - Drums, Guitar, Microphone, Guitar stand & spare drumsticks. •Headset. •Thirteen games in excellent condition. Includes box for console and Rockband. Cant upload a photo as im doing this from my iphone but I will gladly e-mail pictures if requested. Any questions let me know. Thanks Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular