Monday, October 22, 2012

Sony VAIO Netbook VPCW125AG -

This white and silver sony netbook is in excellent, fully working condition with very little signs of wear. I used it to back up my itunes library but just bought a new laptop so not needed any more. Here is a list of some of the specifications: Pre installed with windows 7 Intel Atom Processor I have doubled the RAM from 1GB to 2GB 32bit Operating system 250GB hard drive WIFI built in 2 x USB sockets Built in Webcam 1 x VGA socket for external monitor, projector etc fully updated with latest windows updates Battery is ok, holds a charge for about half an hour but can be replaced if need be from ebay really cheaply, works perfectly off the mains. You will also get a protective case and power cable. To all the scammers that troll gumtree I will not post this anywhere! I dont care whos short notice birthday it was or how much you offer to post. You will simply be ignored. It is cash on collection only. I am also not looking for a swop, this is simply a excellent looking and fully working and upgraded netbook for sale. I live in Pitmedden but can always meet at another point if you are coming from another part of Aberdeenshire if getting here is tricky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular