Saturday, July 28, 2012
AMD Athlon II x4 630 AM3 CPU .
This is a very Stable CPU compatible with AM2 AM2+ and AM3 and as far as I recall AM3 +
I ran this CPU in my main gaming system with an ATI 6790 and got 30-40 FPS at 1680x1050 on High settings with the following games
Crysis Maximum Ed
Farcry2
GTA IV
Sims2 (all)
Sims3
Mafia 2
BFBC2
Dirt 1, 2, 3
all the Assasins creeds
It has never been overclocked but a friend of mine had it running at 3.1Ghz from the stock 2.8Ghz with a Cooler master 212
I will be throwing in for free the newer AMD Phenom II Heatsink which is solid
I am Selling this CPU because I have Upgraded to the Phenom II x4 965 Hence the Freebie cooler Which has a layer of thermal Paste applied
---Tech Specs---
AM3 CPU
2.80Ghz
2MB Cache
95W
45nm
Idle Temps on my cooler master 212
36-38c
Heavy Load
45-50c
149.85 (150) On amazon
Again I never Overclocked this CPU
Contact me for more details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi All I have for sale 51 x ST6001U SAW Controllers. They will be supplied with only 33 USB cable kits. Compatible with General Tou...
-
ONLY 1 YEAR OLD! Lenovo ThinkCentre 8808 - Core 2 Duo E2140 1.6 GHz Form Factor: Small form factor Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.2 in x 14.1...
-
original crystal xbox boxed with 3 games plus 1 remote hardly ever used great condtion the games are simpsons hit and run halo 2 and buffy t...
-
hi thanks for looking .. i m selling today the superb compaq evo d510s .. as you can see in the pic nice condition .. this is the small form...
-
Intel Celeron 2.53ghz 1Gb of Ram 40GB Hard Dribe DVD/CD-RW Drive Windows XP Pro installed and registered All updates carried out ...
-
3 barely used seafarer hard drives 1 1tb and 2 500gb am open to offers for quick sale or possible swap for any gb size hard drive suitable f...
-
Acer Gold 15.6" Laptop - Brand new, still in the box with all the accessories and packaging. Features: •15.6" HD Acer Cin...
-
*Excellent Condition* Daewoo LM1530A Monitor Hi, This is a monitor in excellent condition. Comes with VGA and power cable. Selli...
-
Very good condition, box and accessories, white, 32 gb Still under warranty Wifi only call me Zero,7944, five,41906
-
hi i have for sale brand new, the plastic wrap is still around the laptop and keyboard also has the plasti cover. DELL 15R N5110 Black swi...
0 comments:
Post a Comment