Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Apple Store Gift Card ?
I received an Apple Store Gift Card for the face value of 114.00
I cannot use this card for I own no Mac products, nor do I wish to buy them. I am willing to sell this card at a discount.
You can have the value of 114.00 for 104.00
This card is genuine, I can meet you at the Covent Garden or Regent St Apple Store for the exchange. Here you can verify the amount and authenticity of the card.
Text or email me. Please no time wasters. Offer is firm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi All I have for sale 51 x ST6001U SAW Controllers. They will be supplied with only 33 USB cable kits. Compatible with General Tou...
-
ONLY 1 YEAR OLD! Lenovo ThinkCentre 8808 - Core 2 Duo E2140 1.6 GHz Form Factor: Small form factor Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.2 in x 14.1...
-
original crystal xbox boxed with 3 games plus 1 remote hardly ever used great condtion the games are simpsons hit and run halo 2 and buffy t...
-
hi thanks for looking .. i m selling today the superb compaq evo d510s .. as you can see in the pic nice condition .. this is the small form...
-
Intel Celeron 2.53ghz 1Gb of Ram 40GB Hard Dribe DVD/CD-RW Drive Windows XP Pro installed and registered All updates carried out ...
-
3 barely used seafarer hard drives 1 1tb and 2 500gb am open to offers for quick sale or possible swap for any gb size hard drive suitable f...
-
Acer Gold 15.6" Laptop - Brand new, still in the box with all the accessories and packaging. Features: •15.6" HD Acer Cin...
-
*Excellent Condition* Daewoo LM1530A Monitor Hi, This is a monitor in excellent condition. Comes with VGA and power cable. Selli...
-
Very good condition, box and accessories, white, 32 gb Still under warranty Wifi only call me Zero,7944, five,41906
-
hi i have for sale brand new, the plastic wrap is still around the laptop and keyboard also has the plasti cover. DELL 15R N5110 Black swi...
0 comments:
Post a Comment